Your Financing Options From Prime Wealth Development
Operating a small business takes a lot. Commercial real estate financing is a great tool for making this huge job a little easier. Many small business owners are afraid to apply for a loan out of fear of accumulating debt or being rejected. As it turns out, these risks can be almost completely avoided simply by selecting the right kind of financing. For instance, stated income loans do not use credit for qualification, so a business owner with poor credit should apply for this kind of loan. There is such a wide range of different commercial real estate financing types that you can find one that matches your needs no matter what. Prime Wealth Development is committed to help you get the working capital you need. Learn more about the type of loans we offer.
- SBA 7a and 504 loans: These loans typically have additional benefits because the Small Business Administration backs them. More capital can be gained, the requirements are lower, and smaller businesses can qualify.
- HUD and FHA lending options: These special kinds of loans are designed specifically for those who own a healthcare facility or senior housing.
- CMBS loans: Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities offer better loans by securitizing properties into a pool, which are transferred to a trust.
- Construction financing: Are you planning on building your business from the ground up? You should take out a loan designed for construction projects to get the ball rolling.
- Customized loans: Because no two businesses are the same, no two business loans should be the same either. There is always some aspect to your loan that can be customized to fit your unique situation or needs.
Turn to Prime Wealth Development if you think your business could benefit from financing. We are always happy to answer any of your questions and help you begin the process right, so give us a call today.